- The Product must have been purchased directly from Urban Wheelz
- You must provide a copy of the sales receipt from Urban Wheelz
- The product cannot have been used for rental or commercial use
- Warranty claims made within 30 business days of delivery will be eligible for replacement parts and shipping of replacement parts at no additional cost. Claims made after 30 business days of delivery will still be eligible for replacement parts but the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees incurred for the required parts.
Limitations of the Warranty.
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law and the ACCC Urban Wheelz offers a 12 month Limited Manufacturers Warranty on all products. This warranty is non-transferable and non-renewable after the products initial sale.
- A MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY WILL ONLY COVER BREAKAGE AND MALFUNCTION OF THE PRODUCT AS A DIRECT RESULT OF A MAJOR DEFECT IN THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS.
- The warranty does NOT cover damage, breakage or cracking caused by accident, impact, misuse, personal negligence, use under abnormal conditions or use other than as specified in the Owners Manual.
- This warranty only covers parts such as the motor, battery, controllers and LCD display, excluding damages from riders usage, as per the industry standard.
- No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss or time, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
- Warranty does not cover any damage which results from ageing such deterioration of plated surfaces, paint fading, rust, deterioration of rubber or plastics.
- Warranty does not cover screws, bolts, nuts, natural corrosion, wear and tear.
- Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, punches, tears, flat tyres or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
- Warranty does not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
- Any warranty is void on items that show clear misuse or damage caused by or related to improper riding technique.
- Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnosis or problems.
- Warranty does not cover weather related damage. The Owner is responsible for proper storage and protection from the weather.
- Any modification to a product will void the warranty for that individual part as well as any associated parts.
- Warranty does not cover labour and shipping fees.
As the owner, you are responsible for the required maintenance of your product. Maintenance includes but is not limited to, proper inflation of tyres, brake pads, checking of all free moving parts (please refer to our Maintenance Tips guide for more information). You may be denied a warranty claim because of failure to maintain your product or if excessive wear and tear, whether directly or indirectly related to a warranty claim, is evident. Failure to maintain your product, improper use, abuse, neglect and modifications may all result in a declined warranty claim.
How to Claim a Warranty:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your proof of purchase, contact information, photos or videos of the problem and a detailed explanation of the nature of the claim.
- Urban Wheelz will review the claim and may refer to the Manufacture.
- You will be issued with either an approval or declinature of your claim.
- If your warranty is approved, please arrange to have the part shipped to Urban Wheelz. Once received we will arrange to ship out the replacement parts/components and can provide you with assistance to re-fit the part via phone call tutorials, videos, images or documents.
- Urban Wheelz may offer repair services at no additional cost to the customer.
It is the customer's responsibility to cover freight on the item and you will be provided with an invoice for payment. All uncovered parts, labour and third party costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au