The 50° Paris V3 is everything a longboard truck should be—playful, lively, smooth, and strong. Unbelievably strong. They may look a little dull but don’t let that fool you, the reflective coating on these trucks will get you seen and not just because you will look so good riding them.
The V3s are produced using new, proprietary alloy forming processes, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
Ride Paris V3 180mm 50° trucks if…
- you ride a 9” to 10″ wide board
- you want a perfect all-around truck
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- 50° & 43° Matching Ride Heights
- 50° & 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols