The DBX 4.0 is built for maximum protection, maximum ventilation and minimum weight. The helmet comes with Leatt's own 360 degree Turbine technology. Little blue Turbine discs placed around the inside of the skull area are made of an impact-resistant material that hardens on impact and moves in any direction to reduce rotational impact. This reduces 30% of head impact force at the concussion level, and 40% of rotational acceleration.
There are also little red pull tabs on the bottom of the cheek pads to pull away in the case of an emergency.
There is a removable mouth piece on the helmet to make hydration easier and Fidlock straps and buckle for a magnetic, easy closure, and a one-handed release.
- Polymer compound shell
- Removable mouthpiece
- 360-Deg. Turbine Technology (rotational impact reduction)
- In-molded EPS and EPO impact foam
- 22 vents total
- Fidlock magnetic buckle
- Washable and removable interior padding
- Breakaway visor
- Certifications: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Comes in S, M, L, XL sizing
- Weight: 840g (size medium tested)