The Leatt DBX 3.0 Enduro Helmet utilises Turbine 360 technology, similar to MIPS, it is designed to reduce the rotational acceleration to the head and brain upon impact.
The DBX 3.0 is well vented and has a removable and washable liner to keep the helmet smelling fresh.
The chin bar is simple to remove and install as you require.
- Polycarbonate shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- 3D in-moulded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents
- New Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Removable chin bar
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Certified and tested to AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Weight: With Chin Bar from 750g. Without Chin Bar: from 375g