With huge success in over 100 cities around the world you can now buy a Bird Electric Scooter and enjoy the benefits of electric transport all the time.
With a generous 12.8Ah battery delivering power to the front mounted 300W motor, you can expect up to 40Km range on a single charge.
The Bird ONE can easily get you to the 25KMH maximum speed limit in Australia and is capable of up to 29KMH.
A rear drum brake ensures you will stop quickly when needed while LED head, tail, and brake lights will keep you visible when riding at night.
9" semi solid pneumatic tyres ensure you ride in comfort and grip well with maximum surface area making contact with the road.
With no folding mechanism, the Bird ONE is always ready to ride and is one of the most robust electric scooters on the market.
Highest safety and manufacturing standards
• Certified to the highest level of U.S. and international safety standards covering 31 certifications, including UL2271/IEC 62133 (Battery Safety), UL 2272 (Personal
Hovercraft Safety), CE, ISO 12001 (Safety Risk Assessment).
• Manufactured by a certified ISO 9001:2015 supplier.
Designed to last
• Steel-reinforced aluminium frame and fixed neck make for a secure, durable ride.
• Custom-designed, semi-solid tubeless wheels for virtually no flats.
• Features include: responsive brake system, longer-range battery, smart Battery Management System and enhanced lighting.
Smart and connected
• GPS and Bluetooth capability to locate and track your Bird.
• Over-the-air app and firmware updates continuously improve the experience.
• Features include: Automatic notification if your Bird is tampered with or moved while digitally locked; ride history; and battery level.
Part of our flock
• Best-in-class warranty and vehicle maintenance programs with prioritized customer support.
• Access through the Bird app to the dock-less shared network in 100+ cities worldwide.
**Max speed and range are calculated by the manufacturer under controlled factory conditions. Factors such as rider weight, terrain, hills, power mode and heavy acceleration can greatly reduce these figures.**