Root Industries Invictus Signature Complete Scooter | Clayton Lindley
Root Industries have collaborated with long time team rider and scooter madman Clayton Lindley, together they have created the Clayton Lindley Signature Invictus complete scooter.
This Clayton Lindley signature Invictus complete scooter has some stand out features not seen on any other Lithium complete scooter. These additions include 30mm Honeycore Black on Black wheels (These wheels are not available anywhere else in the Root Industries product range), Honeycore cut out on the top of the deck with the base of deck and bars featuring Clayton's custom designed signature graphic.
Root Industries range of Invictus scooters are packed with amazing pro features and this new signature Invictus is no exception. The Invictus is one of the most sort after completes in the Root Industries line-up as it is the perfect light weight complete for the intermediate rider who needs a scoot that won't hold back their progression. One of the ground-breaking standout features on the Invictus complete scooter range are the Hi-Modulus Alloy (HMA) handlebars. The material these bars are constructed from is as light as aluminium, but almost 50% stronger.
More about Clayton:
Clayton Lindley is a madman. From front flips into mega ramp quarter pipes, to absolutely insane airs and transfers, not to mention dialed, calculated execution on every trick he performs, this man is truly a delight to watch when he rides and an iconic member of the scootering community to boot.
These are the ingredients that come together and form the basis of what the Clayton Lindley Signature complete stands for. A gorgeous masterpiece of high-functioning performance, this complete pro scooter is a sight to behold, and an incredible tool for anyone seeking to excel at the sport of freestyle scootering.
- 110mm x 30mm Black Honeycore Wheels
- Clayton Lindley Signature Graphics
- Honeycore cut outs in the top of the deck
- Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
- HMA “High Modulus Alloy” Aluminium handlebars - 24” x 23” (610mm x 580mm)
- Super-soft and durable R2 Grips
- Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
- Hyrdo-formed headtube and extruded Deck - 4.8” x 19.7” (123mm x 500mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
- Forged Invictus forks
- High-quality nylon brake
- High-tensile axles
- Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly
- * Overall height is measured from the ground to the top of the bars.
- ** Bar height is measured from where the bar sits on the scooter.
- ^ Deck length is measured from the front of the deck plate to the rear and does not include the distance to the head tube.
- ^^ Foot space is the space between the neck tube and the brake and is the physical area that you can stand on.
|COMPLETE SCOOTER TECH SPECS|
|OVERALL HEIGHT*||863mm (33.98”)|
|BAR HEIGHT**||580mm (22.84”)|
|BAR WIDTH||580mm (22.83”)|
|DECK LENGTH^||505mm (19.88”)|
|DECK WIDTH||125mm (4.92”)|
|WHEEL SIZE||110mm x 30mm|